TCS-8500 is a 4K encoder / decoder that supports SRT, Onvif, RTSP, RTMP, MPEG-TS, etc.
It is possible to switch between encoder mode and decoder mode by setting, and when operated in decoder mode, various video sources such as SRT, Onvif, RTSP, MPEG-TS can be decoded and displayed on a 4K monitor.
When operated in encoder mode, it can stream the video and record to a USB memory connected to the main unit at the same time.
– Equipped with SRT (Secure Reliable Transport) protocol
Advanced video transmission technology with security through encryption, reliability by packet loss recovery, and interoperability that enables networks connected with many different devices.
– Ideal for video transmission via 5G!
– Supports 4K / 60fps that achieves high-quality and smooth images.
– Compatible with H.265, which has a high compression rate.
– Compliant with Onvif Profile S / Profile G .
Can be combined with cameras and recorders from different manufacturers.
– Supports PTZ camera control protocol (Sony, Panasonic, Pelco-D).
– Supports recording to a USB memory connected to the main unit.
– Supports HDMI input (SDI input is also possible with a converter) .
– Up to 4 streams can be delivered simultaneously.
– Supports remote camera PTZ control with RS-232C / 422 / 485.
Connection configuration example
IP transmission of HDMI signal
HDMI signals can be converted to IP and transmitted via an IP network.
Not only can it be decoded by the TCS-8500 and output to a monitor, but it can also be displayed on a web browser or VMS.
Recording is also possible by inserting a USB memory.
RS-232C / 422/485 also supports remote camera PTZ control.