LLC-4000 is a 4K video encoder system featuring support for low latencies of less than 50ms and narrowband networks of 100 kbps or less.
– Dual function encoder and decoder
– Ultra-low latency under 50msec at 4K60p in low latency mode
– Reliable and clear video quality on bandwidth limited narrowband networks under 100 kbps in narrowband mode
– Supports Peak Rate Control and FEC/ARQ error correction/retransmission for reliable and secure narrowband transmission
– Simultaneously decode, map and output up to 4 video streams in up to 4-way split screen display
Built around leveraging full support for both H.264/AVC and H.265/HEVC.
Video Streaming Protocol Flexibility
Multiple video streaming protocols are supported including UDP, RTSP / RTP, and multicast.
Additionally, both IPv4 and IPv6 networks are supported.
Narrowband Video Quality Control
Our Peak Rate Control technology precisely manages input bandwidth so not to exceed a specified maximum, enabling stable and reliable video transmission that maintains clear video quality even in heavily constrained networks.
In addition, Forward Error Correction and ARQ (retransmission control) can be enabled for error concealment and secure transmission.
RoI (Region of Interest)
ROI mode when enabled maintains clear video quality in a selected area while input bandwidth is limited to a specified data rate.
The selected area can be changed from the decoder management portal.
Video Display Output
Up to four streams can be simultaneously decoded and output in a four way split screen mapped display.
Video input/output by HDMI is supported directly. Additionally, HD-SDI is supported via video converter.
Audio input/output via either HDMI or USB interface.